Perfect Tips for Mold Removal from Your Home
Do you suffer from mold your home? If your answer is Yes, then no need to worry anymore. This article will help you with the perfect solution to remove the black mold from your house without chemicals harmful to your health and the health of your children.
Black mold is a lot problem but always underestimate them and don’t realize their gravity, it is the direct cause of many diseases and disorders such as memory loss, rashes, mood swings, colds and coughs and allergies.
Nothing to trouble the mold House old or modern building, black mold has other reasons so you might find the black mold in newly built houses, but do you know why?!
Black mold causes:
Black mold has many causes:
1. an ideal insulation
2. excessive humidity
3. lack of adequate ventilation
4. water leak
5. clothing store in damp places or dry washed in cold weather
This may occur on ceilings, walls, wood, or clothing and cause black mold or gray spots or ugly and disgusting bacteria.
How to remove the black mold
Home mold removal methods:
1. first you must make sure that reason patches
if the resulting water leak you should refer to the qualified to fix this problem.
2. ensure continuous ventilation.
3. store clothes in the closet or where ventilation or sunlight
4. use a mold removal products
* There are many mold products on the market to combat this problem. Mildew resistant additives, you can easily find them in stores.
Home Mold Removal
5. remove black mold from house without chemicals
* Natural treatment :that may be useful, but it cannot solve the serious problems that require technical skill which specifies the chemicals resistance to mildew.
1. excellent treatment against mold white vinegar:
Put two cups of vinegar in a hot water bottle: you can use this mixture DIY tile walls and wash surfaces, such as bath and shower. If you don’t prefer the smell of vinegar you can add about 10 drops of citrus fragrance oils or “tea tree oil”, a powerful and intense notes.
2. salt and yeast:
Also, the salt and yeast is a wonderful remedy against mold growth. In a bowl mix the yeast and detergent or baking soda and salt and hydrogen peroxide: alternatives to a creamy paste scrub sink surfaces. Bread mold growth battles, since it is a natural insecticide. Dilute in a bottle of water 2 tablespoons of table salt, baking soda, pour 2 in one bottle, add 2 tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide 40 volumes and shake before use: effective natural spray applies here on the walls and tiles.